Current Online Webinars through NAHB
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 2-3 p.m. ET – Capturing Competitive Advantage
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 2-3 p.m. ET – Managing Business Growth for Profitability and Sanity
Live Online Classes through NAHB
- Project Management (June 4, 11, 18)
- Marketing & Sales for Building Professionals (September 10, 17, 24)
- Social Media (October 1, 8, 15) – New Course in 2019!
- Financial Management (November 5, 12, 19)
On-Demand Education Courses through NAHB
- High Performance Building for Building Professionals: Boost production efficiency and customer satisfaction by integrating green practices and certifications into a streamlined project.
- Advanced High Performance Building: Project Management: Learn to integrate high-performance practices and certifications into a streamlined project management process.
Other courses in construction, sales, marketing and more include:
- Basics of Building
- Business Management for Building Professionals (Online)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) (Full course)
- House Construction as a Selling Tool
Modules of the full CSP course can be taken separately as individual courses:
- CSP I: The Art and Science of Selling
- CSP II: Understanding New Home Construction
- CSP III: Selling Skills for the New Home Sales Professional
- Principles of Residential Marketing: Research and Analysis
- Principles of Residential Marketing: Strategy and Implementation
Webinar Replays through NAHB
- 55+ Housing
- Building Performance & Techniques
- Business Management & Operations
- Custom Building & Remodeling
- Design, Land Development & Community Planning
- Financing, Market Forecasts & Legal
- Multifamily Housing
- Sales, Marketing & Customer Focus
Please visit our Low-Income Housing Tax Credit and HCCP Webinars page where NAHB’s Housing Credit Group (HCG) and Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) designation offers a number of useful Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) webinars throughout the year.