The SSHBA is proud to announce its inaugural Tour Of Homes. This free to public event will be held on two consecutive weekends—September 22nd through 24th and September 29th through October 1st and will showcase builder model homes in communities throughout the south and southwest suburbs. Homes in the tour range from the $300,000s to more than $1 million, with the average price in the $500,000s.
Currently, there are 15 builders are participating in the Tour Of Homes with 19 models on display. Models represent plans that are available for purchase at each location.
Shannon Rocha, SSHBA executive officer says about the event “This really is a great opportunity for builders to demonstrate all the advantages of new construction and illustrate the floor plans they have available for sale” and “Home shoppers will get the opportunity to see a wide variety of new-home designs from several of the area’s premier builders”
Participating builders include:
- Ascend Real Estate Group at Estates of Montefiori in Lemont
- A & J Construction at Creekside Estates South in Lockport
- Beechen & Dill Homes, Inc. at Parkside Square in Orland Park
- Brian Wille Construction at Prairie Ridge Estates in New Lenox
- Charleton Highlands Development. LLC at Charleton Highlands in Orland Park
- Crana Homes, Inc. at Brookside Meadow in Tinley Park
- D.B. DePaulo Construction in Palos Park
- Flaherty Builders, Inc. at Deer Haven in Orland Park and Frankfort Meadows in Frankfort
- Gallagher & Henry at Farmingdale Village in Woodridge and Radcliffe Place in Tinley Park
- J. Michael Acquisitions & Redevelopment at The Preserve in Plainfield
- M.C. Custom Homes Inc. at Oak Creek in Lockport
- M/I Homes of Chicago, LLC at Sagebrook in Lockport and Kettering Estates in Lemont.
- PDH Builders, Inc. at Stonebridge in Homer Glen
- Riverview Builders, Inc. at Parkside Estates in Lockport
- T.J. Cachey Builders, Inc. at Leighlinbridge in Manhattan
We encourage anyone who is the market to purchase a new home to come on out and see what is new and exciting in the world of new home construction.